Sunday, November 23, 2008

By the Ganges , Haridwar / Rishikesh 1




My Haridwar, Rishikesh trip in Uttarakhand recently was not my first trip there, but I was the more elated. I know that Uttarakhand is a lovely, truly holy place, a picturisque landscape, a paradise for the nature lovers (not excluding Wildlife lovers) a feast and a marvel for the eyes. I have visited there before some three/ four years back and it was an awesome experience. Family Holidays have always been terrific and I count the trip to Haridwar, Rishikesh enchanting enough to remind always my family that we should go back anytime whenever we have the time in the coming future. Staying at Mohyal Ashram was a so nice experience. Loved the simple food we have there and the hospitality was unforgetable for sure, no doubts.







My trip few days back there was remarkable because I was on a business trip. I was too glad to visit the holy place,as please as a punch! We drove down to Haridwar/ Rishikesh early in the morning inorder to escape Traffic hurdles, stopped by Grand Cheetal where we had Great food. The garden there was amazing. It had good ambience. So,clicked some pics eventhough it was damn cold and chilly n frosty to be accurate.

1 comment:

  1. lovly pics abbe and nice description/...as someone who regularly goes there..i can identify with your emotions!!!

    ReplyDelete